3pm slow Sunday. Sitting in a log in Brockwell park, eyes closed in anti social peace. Tall skinny guy in rubber boots with dog stops by, says
– Hi, peaceful right. Great. Not from England? Holiday? Live close to here?
– Yeah, no, its been a few years. Denmark, local now.
– Got a place close to here, fancy a drink? Som’in sweet?
-No thanks, case closed.
Rest eyes on trea, the other way, will go away. But cirkles back behind me, closer.
– Ur very pretty, what’s ur name?
– Maria, gotta go, bye.
– U want a drink? I got cocaine? Sex?
– No. No. Definetely not.